We have a new year and we want (at least I) start on the right foot. How to do it? Treading with panache and style, from there to footwear is so important. What do you need? What do you want? Would you like to look? Ask you all these questions and perhaps some of These proposals serve you for a future. I have total obsession for this part of the outfit (at the University I referred to as shoes) so we have three major groups: boots, heels and flat shoes. Do you choose one?
With a pair of boots
- With buckles and studs of Bershka, 35,99 EUR.
- Red booty with buckles from Pull & Bear, 29.99 euros.
- Black and white of ASOs, 20,55 euros.
- Bootie with metallic heel detail of Topshop, 195 euros.
- With buckles and Diamante’s Stradivarius, 29.99 euros.
On the heights
- Platform shoes loafers of Shellys London, 109,59 euros.
- Buttoned high heel sandal bicolor of Zara, 39.95 EUR.
- Peach color of River Island, 68,50 EUR.
- Loafers with tassels of Massimo Dutti, 49,95 EUR.
Flat and divine
- Moccasin with details on the tongue of Bershka, 25,99 EUR.
- Moccasin with sole zipper detail of Zara, 69.95 EUR.
- Oxford’s tacks of Mango, 39.99 EUR.
- With snake skin of Topshop, 40 euros.
- White platform moccasin’s Mango, 59.99 EUR.