Finally! Good weather is coming! And serving notice it every morning when removed a foot of bed and does not freeze at the moment, when out on the street and a Sunbeam warms her face or when the breeze becomes more enjoyable than ever. My closet is already crying out to go including light clothing and my Zapatero wants something comfortable, beater and full of trend. So this year the I’m going to indulge with espadrilles, but of the modern.
Because this shoe has always been present in my days of summer, but since a few years ago and Thanks to firms such as Chanel and Valentino, It has undergone changes and has become as fashionista. As for the time being not me has played the EuroMillions and I can not be the lucky ones who wears a Chanel on your feet, I’ll settle for look one of the models that the firms low cost us they propose for much less. Do you have your ready espadrilles?
- Grid in coral color of Bershka, 19.99 EUR.
- Raffia’s Oysho, 19.99 EUR.
- With metallic finish of H & M, 19.95 EUR.
- Swiss dot with appliqué style of Zara, 29,95 EUR.
- Black and turquoise of Topshop, 59 euros.
- Color fluoride of ASOs, 11,24 euros.
- Striped of & Other Stories, 35 euros.