The Circular Hiking Trail in the Oberallgäu
Experience untouched nature, feel the freshness of the air in your lungs, explore wonderful, deep green valleys, admire crystal clear mountain lakes: hiking is one of the favorite activities of Germans in their free time. The Alpine region in particular attracts thousands of hikers every year. You can read below which are the most beautiful hiking trails in the Alps.
Hiking in the Dolomites, an experience in every season.
When visiting beautiful South Tyrol, the northernmost region of Italy, visitors cannot avoid gazing at the beautiful Dolomites. The so-called Dolomiten Höhenweg No. 8, which leads from Von Brixen to Salurn, is particularly popular with hiking enthusiasts. Here, the beauty of the gigantic mountain world is combined with the traditions and cultures of the residents, who you will enjoy in small alpine restaurants on your hike.
The Kalkwanderweg in Upper Austria
The Kalkalpenweg, which connects the Ennstal with the Dead Mountains near Hinterstoder, is one of the longest and most beautiful hiking trails in the Alpine region with its 150 km route. Stop for a rest on your way and experience the beauty of the limestone mountains on impressive vantage points. The hiking trails are thematically structured in 11 stages and offer every hiker exciting opportunities for discovery.
The run hiking trail in Oberallgäu also leads you on 11 stages through its beautiful and untouched nature. Discover the Allgäu with deep rocky gorges, fantastic waterfalls and gigantic mountain walls in all its facets on more than 200 km of route.
The Engadiner Höhenweg
The Engadiner Höhenweg offers its visitors a hike with contrasts. In addition to wonderful panoramic spots, the hiking trail also includes rough, naturally formed paths, paths through meadows, steep climbs and fantastic lakes and thus offers hikers a true adventure.
The Way of St. James in Tyrol
In contrast to the Camino de Santiago in Spain, visitors to the Camino de Santiago do not expect streams of pilgrims and overcrowded paths, but here, too, small chapels and churches adorn the path and offer every hiker a great change from the beautiful nature that surrounds the path.
Die Tour du Mont Blanc
The Tour du Mont Blanc is one of the most popular hiking trails in the Alps. The 170 km hiking trail leads through three countries. Hikers can both admire the beauty of France and delight in the great nature in Italy and Switzerland. On this hiking trail, which can usually be conquered in 7-10 days, visitors have to conquer around 10,000 meters in altitude.
The Jura heights hiking trail in western Switzerland
The Jura hiking trail is one of the first hiking trails through Switzerland. Adorned with wild forests and crystal clear streams, hikers can leave a 300 km hike behind them in a good 90 hours.
Circumnavigating the Großglockners
The gigantic Großglockner, with its height of 3,798 meters, is probably the highest mountain in Austria. When walking around this summit, visitors can not only admire the beautiful flora of Austria, but also experience billy goats, wild chamois and the traditional golden eagle in their natural wilderness.
The green Via Alpina in Liechtenstein
The Via Alpina in Liechtenstein is not called “the green way” for nothing. Cross the Rhine Valley and let yourself be shown the charming traditions and customs on the route through five cantons of Switzerland!
The Gastein Valley as a top destination for hiking enthusiasts
On a hike through the nature park of the Gastein Valley, hikers get to know and love the fascinating world of the Hohe Tauern. Traditional farms and the fascinating Alpine panorama make this hiking trail an absolute highlight, while in the evening numerous thermal baths invite tired hikers to relax right on the edge of the path.
- Africa Agriculture
- Africa Overview
- Bangladesh As a Tourist Country
- Belgium Travel Destinations
- Brunei As a Destination
- California Classic West Coast
- Contrasts in Israel
- Croatia As a Destination
- Easter Island Travel Package
- Hiking and Mountaineering in Europe
- Japan Traditions
- Latvia a Diverse Tourist Destination With Easy Connections
- Philippines Travel Destinations
- Serbia a Surprising and Hospitable Destination
- The Best of Israel
- Thousands of Islands in The Philippines
- Travel Destinations in Croatia
- Uganda Gorillas Chimpanzees and Big 5
- Vanuatu As a Tourist Country
- Germany History – The Emergence of Prussia January 18, 2022 - Even the relations between Austria and Prussia, from 1725 had deteriorated due to the age-old question of the inheritance of the Duchy of Jülich-Berg, and to Prussian ambitions over Silesia.… Read more
- Argentina Population Migration – The Period of the National Organization Part 2 January 11, 2022 - In San Juan, Leopoldo Gómez de Teran from Salerno was a professor of physics and hydraulics for many years at the school of engineering applied to mines. Luigi Scappatura held… Read more
- Argentina Population Migration – The Period of the National Organization January 4, 2022 - Rosas fled after the battle of Caseros and freed Montevideo from the nightmare of the siege that lasted many years, all the expatriates and many foreigners who had long shared… Read more
- Sri Lanka Travel: Species-rich Animal World and Pure Culture December 28, 2021 - Temples, tea and tuk tuks - that's Sri Lanka. At least at first sight! The island in the Indian Ocean fascinates its visitors with ancient, beautiful temples, even more tea… Read more
- Attractions in Luxor, Egypt December 21, 2021 - Luxor, Egypt: an attractive travel destination Luxor is located in the Al-Uqsur Governorate on the eastern bank of the Nile and is considered the largest city in Upper Egypt. From… Read more
- Sightseeing in Seychelles December 14, 2021 - When on holiday in the Seychelles, you travel to a group of islands northeast of Madagascar, which consists of around 115 islands in the Indian Ocean. The landscape of the… Read more
- Zermatt and Foroglio, Switzerland December 7, 2021 - Zermatt The more than 240 square kilometers large community of Zermatt in the Swiss canton of Valais is a popular holiday and tourist destination in summer and winter. The almost… Read more
- Vienna and Krems, Austria November 30, 2021 - Vienna Vienna is worth a visit in all seasons! The former metropolis of the k & k monarchy has a wealth of tourist highlights to offer. The top ten sights… Read more
- Cuba Recent History November 23, 2021 - Revolutionary movement 1953–1958 Due to the inertia and incapacity of the bourgeois political parties, a movement of a new type was born, headed by Fidel Castro, a young lawyer whose first… Read more
- Zimbabwe National Parks November 16, 2021 - Hwange National Park According to bridgat, it is located in western Zimbabwe, 500 southwest of Harare, 200 km northwest of Bulawayo and sharing a 200 km border with Botswana. The… Read more